One day, Little Red Riding Hood’s mother made some fresh toast and
got some milk. And she said to Little Red Riding Hood “Go, my dear, and see how
your grandmother, I hear she was weak and ill. I’m afraid if she had influenza
A or not. Don’t forget to protect yourself from getting bacteria from her.”
While she walking across the forest, she met Mr. Wolf. He said”
Where are you going?” She said” I’m going to my grandma’s house which is the
first house in the village. She was sick, and I bring some fresh toast and milk
for her.” The wolf had been hungry for a few days, so he begged Little Red
Riding Hood to give him some bread and milk. She was kind and gave him some
bread; then, she left. However, as the wolf, the food was only the dessert. He
still had to have lunch with fresh meat.
The wolf ran as fast as possible to her grandma’s house. He knocked
the door and said “Grandma, I’m your lovely granddaughter, Little Red Riding
Hood.” Grandma opened the door. On that moment, she was eaten by the wolf, and
he wore her pajamas and lay on the bed to wait for Little Red Riding Hood.
For a while, Little Red Riding Hood knocked the door. The wolf of
course opened the door and asked her to come in. She said to her. “Grandma,
what big hands you have.” … Little Red Riding Hood was clever. She said “Grandma,
I also brought you some beautiful flowers, but I forget I put them outside.”
The wolf thought maybe ate some vegetables before meat was good for his health,
so he let her go to take the flowers. But Little Red Riding Hood had already a
plan. After the wolf went outside, she used her stun gun which her mother gave
her. Then, the wolf fell and slept. She called the huntsman to deal with the wolf.
And she went home and told her mother what happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment