Overall Feedback in Class
Each of us learned a lot from the two presentation we gave in this class. We learned different stories, different aspects from the classmates, and various techniques when giving a presentation. For example, Prof. Lee asked us not to stand behind the podium to present,which is a quite necessary training since most of us need to go on the stage and present our essay/project in front of all of our classmates. I also learned many insights in different stories from different people, which is great because with the presentations we've gone through each of us could learn some information out of these amazing stories.Green represents the feedback for fairy tale presentation; purple for picturebook presentation
For Nick
- I think you found very nice and appropriate pictures of the story (The Ugly Duckling), and you put them on the PPT slides with your fluent speech, which made the audience focus more on what you were talking about. But the suggestion is that it will be perfect if you could present without staring at your script.
- It was really nice to learn that you have strong connection with the story you shared with us. I saw the true emotion of the character in the story with your beautiful performance. It was really amazing to see you performed your tribe's traditional music with the special instrument.
- In your fairy tale presentation, I think you made clear and delicate slides, and the background pictures made the audience be involved in the story. You not only share the story with us but also provided your insights of the lessons behind, which I think is great.
- You summarized the story with three key points of the interactions between the tree and the boy in each section and put them in different shapes and colors respectively on the slides. I could tell that you have put much effort preparing the presentation. Although there was a minor mistake on the slide, I think it didn't affect the whole presentation. The only suggestion is that your voice should be more initiative to keep the flow of the story more interesting.
- You have delivered the story in an appropriate way. And you also gave us good explanations of the symbols in the story as well as the relevant scene of the story on your slides, which are quite impressive. Your speech was very fluent as well.
- I'm impressed by your performance with the actual picturebook showing to us. You really participated in the presentation this time. The picturebook you shared with us is also interesting!
- The presentation slides you made were delicate and easy to understand. But it will be more appealing if the summary part could be shorter. Yet, you provided us with a complete conclusion and profound insight, lead the audience to digest the true meaning of the story.
- I think you were quite good at producing PPT slides, you can always combine the illustrations and the context properly. I appreciate your ability very much.
- Although you presented the same topic as Carol's, I really appreciated your explanation and the information of "why the shoes are red". And the "important elements" part is also impressive.
- The story is quite new for me, but with your sharing and the good-looking slides, I learned the profound story. I like you offered different definitions of "love" in your presentation as well as the beautiful insight about the story.
- The interaction with the audience made the presentation more appealing. I admire your skill which knows how to interact with the people down the stage to catch their attention on your presentation. The delight ambience spice up the presentation and the story.
- I love the design of the your slides. The interaction between the speech and slides were interesting. The intonation of your presentation was appropriate and interesting since you would have nice and impressive expression of different tones for different character. You provided the new knowledge about the origin of the story as well as a real story to the story, making the fairy tale more meaningful.
- The slides this time was also interesting. I could tell that you found many resources to search for proper pictures to suit your story. The animation in the PPT slides matched your speech so well, and I indeed appreciate that.
- The background of the slides fit the story really well. The green color would unconsciously remind the audience of the topic of the presentation. You not only told the story very smoothly and gently but also offered good insights of it. These all proved that you can be a good teacher some day.
- Again, the simple background of the slides easily catch the audience attention without any interruption. You intonation of delivery was quite fine and gradually guided the audience into your story with clear expressions.
- You made beautiful slides and you prepare a video of your story, which is quite good. The first suggestion is that if you could avoid reading the content sentence by sentence, word by word, then your presentation would refine. Second, maybe next time you should notice about the sound from the microphone, so that the audience won't feel annoyed.
- You gave us the nice pictures of the story you shared on the slides, which I think is good, because the illustrations would make the audience more immerse in the story itself. But again, if you could tell the story without watching each sentence on the PPT slides, I think it'll be better. But if you tried to tell the story like parents telling night stories to their kids, it's okay to read the lines of the content.
- I like the way that you made the full scene of the illustrations on the slides, the visual effect is that the audience would feel that they are reading the story book by themselves. It's clever to do so. Your expression on stage was clear as well.
- You provided the whole story for us in a comfortable way. And you used the same technique on designing your presentation slides, I think it's really appropriate to do so especially teaching children.
No comments:
Post a Comment