Comments of my two PPT presentation: fairy tale and picture book
I. Fairy tale
Prof. Lee pointed out that she liked my ending part of the story, for I gave two different versions of ending. It's good to have different of story for everyone to make comparisons between them.
I like what everyone wants to convey through the fairy tale. Those morals are just right and positive, and they did inspire me.
II. Picture book
I got some very useful suggestions from Prof. Lee.
1. If we use bullet points on the PPT, then we need to keep them coherent. Ex: the part of the speech should be the same
2. Stand on the stage not behind the table.
3. Remember the eye contact with the audience.
4. We can dramatize a little bit and take this as a practice.
I also got one compliment from Boots. :) She likes my way of presenting the story: summarizing the story.
I appreciate my peers' presentations a lot. Some of them have good storytelling skills, and some of them use creative ways to present their picture books. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment